Recovery SoftCell® Latex Pillow
Our hybrid SoftCell® Latex pillow design offers customizable comfort with two completely different sleep surfaces—100% Talalay latex or our designer down alternative fill. Almost perfect? Easily adjust the loft of your pillow by removing the interior insert.
The Celliant® infrared responsive fibers within our Recovery pillow covers temporarily promote increased local blood ﬂow at the site of application in healthy individuals. This positive boost helps stimulate quicker recovery and also has numerous positive effects on sleep wellness.
- Loft: Medium
- Firmness: Medium
- Fill: Top: Pocketed designer down alternative / Bottom: Talalay Latex
- Cover: Celliant® infrared responsive fabric
- Available sizes:
- Standard: 24" x 16"
- Queen: 28" x 16"
- King: 34" x 16"
- Limited 3 year warranty
Your pillow cover is washable to help instantly freshen your sleep surface. To launder, simply unzip the pillow cover and remove the latex layer. Machine wash the pillow cover only on a warm, gentle cycle with like colors. Tumble dry low until thoroughly dry.
Bundle tip: Create a cleaner, more hygienic sleep surface
Include one of our clinically proven pillow protectors with your pillow purchase to help make laundry day that much easier. Our protectors can be washed and dried on hot settings for a more hygienic sleep surface.
Our pillows come with our fade-free promise: the beneficial properties provided by Celliant®-infused infrared textiles work through multiple layers of fabric and won’t wash out over time. Plus, the antimicrobial properties on our silver treated products never impact the softness of our fabrics and remain active for over 50 washings.
A Hybrid of Comfort Options
We’ve paired the responsive support of 100% natural Talalay latex with the cloud-like comfort of our pocketed designer down alternative, Identically Down, to create your new favorite pillow. Experience a dual-sided design that offers two distinct comforts and covers, along with a removable insert so that you can easily adjust the loft of your pillow depending on your sleep needs.
Comfort + Recovery
Our Recovery pillow covers are designed with your body in mind. Your body is constantly producing energy in the form of infrared wavelengths—however, only about 40% of the power your body produces is utilized while the remaining 60% goes unused.
Scientists have pinpointed our infrared energy frequencies as a source of numerous benefits.
Celliant® is designed to upcycle your body’s wasted energy by reflecting it back into your muscles and tissues. The result? A surge of oxygen at the cellular level, which temporarily promotes increased local blood ﬂow at the site of application in healthy individuals. This positive boost helps stimulate quicker recovery and enhances overall sleep wellness, with sleep efficiency improving 2.6%* on average.
The FDA has determined that Celliant® products are medical devices (as defined in section 201(h) of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act) and are general wellness products.
* Celliant® Pilot Sleep Study, Dr. Marcel Hungs & Dr. Annabel Wang, University of California - Irvine Medical Center, 2010. Single Center Prospective Comparative Study to Evaluate the Performance of an Upper Torso Garment, Dr. Ian Gordon, Long Beach VA Memorial Hospital, Journal of Textile Science and Engineering, 2014
Our reversible hybrid design lets you to choose between two unique comfort options and easily adjust the loft.
Silver Product Protection
Our antimicrobial silver product protection helps keep your bedding fresher longer by inhibiting bacteria, mold, and mildew that cause deterioration, stains, and odors on this product. Rest assured that our silver treatment is Oeko-Tex certified, lasts for over 50 washes, and never affects the softness or comfort of our fabrics.
Internationally renowned independent textile testing ensures that no harmful substances are used in the production of our products.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this pillow qualify for bundle savings?
Yes. The more you bundle, the more you save.
How often should I replace my pillow?
If you use a pillow protector, you should plan to replace your pillows every three years. Pillows that are used without protection from moisture, allergens, and other irritants that build up in your sleep environment over time should be replaced every year.
How long do the benefits of Celliant last?
The beneficial properties provided by Celliant®-infused infrared responsive textiles will never wash out, lasting the lifetime of our products.
Can I return this pillow?
Yes. Please click here for more information about our 30-day sleep guarantee.