Recovery SoftCell® Comfy Pillow
- Loft: High
- Firmness: Medium
- Fill: Top: Designer down alternative fiber / Bottom: Puffed memory foam
- Cover: Celliant® infrared responsive fabric
- Available sizes:
- Queen: 28" x 16"
- King: 34" x 16"
- Limited 3 year warranty
Our pillow covers are washable to help you create a cleaner, more hygienic sleep surface. To launder, simple unzip the cover and remove the memory foam shell with puffs. Machine wash the pillow cover only on a warm, gentle cycle with like colors. Tumble dry low until thoroughly dry.
Bundle tip: Add a pillow protector
Our zippered pillow protectors can be washed and dried on hot settings for optimal freshness. Enjoy complete 360° protection for your pillow by adding a protector to your purchase.
The beneficial properties provided by Celliant®-infused infrared textiles work through multiple layers of fabric and will never wash out, lasting the lifetime of our pillows. That’s our fade-free promise. Plus, the antimicrobial properties on our treated products remain active for over 50 washings and never impact the comfort or softness of our fabrics.
A Hybrid of Comfort Options
Looking for lofty, soft comfort throughout the night? Discover the comfort of individually tufted pockets filled with our designer down for the cushioned feel of down without the allergen drawbacks. Flip the SoftCell® Comfy over for the contouring, reserved response of puffed memory foam. Easily adjust the loft by removing the small interior pillow. All that, wrapped in our Recovery responsive fabric cover.
Comfort + Recovery
Did you know that you naturally generate an average of 100 watts of power every second? Your body uses this energy for essential functions, however only about 40% of that power is utilized while the remaining 60% goes unused.
Our bodies have a chance to rest, refresh, and replenish each night. In order to do so, your body is constantly producing energy in the form of infrared wavelengths. Mineral-based Celliant® infrared responsive fibers are designed to upcycle your body’s wasted infrared wavelengths by reflecting them back into your muscles and tissues. This encourages a surge of oxygen at the cellular level, which helps your body increase overall tissue oxygenation by an average of 8%.** Not only does this positive boost help stimulate quicker recovery, clinical trials have also revealed numerous positive effects on sleep wellness, including periods of longer, deeper sleep throughout the night with sleep efficiency improving 2.6%* on average.
The FDA has determined that Celliant® products are medical devices (as defined in section 201(h) of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act) and are general wellness products.
*Celliant® Pilot Sleep Study, Dr. Marcel Hungs & Dr. Annabel Wang, University of California - Irvine Medical Center, 2010. **Single Center Prospective Comparative Study to Evaluate the Performance of an Upper Torso Garment, Dr. Ian Gordon, Long Beach VA Memorial Hospital, Journal of Textile Science and Engineering, 2014
Our reversible hybrid design allows you to choose between two completely different comfort options and easily adjust the loft.
Silver Product Protection
Our antimicrobial silver product protection helps keep your bedding fresher longer by inhibiting bacteria, mold, and mildew that cause deterioration, stains, and odors on this product. Rest assured that our silver treatment is Oeko-Tex certified, lasts for over 50 washes, and never affects the softness or comfort of our fabrics.
Internationally renowned independent textile testing ensures that no harmful substances are used in the production of our products.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this pillow qualify for bundle savings?
Yes. The more you bundle, the more you save.
How often should I replace my pillow?
If you use a pillow protector, you should plan to replace your pillows every three years. Pillows that are used without protection from moisture, allergens, and other irritants that build up in your sleep environment over time should be replaced every year.
Is this pillow hypoallergenic?
Many of our pillows are designed with our exclusive designer down alternative, Identically Down, which are more hypoallergenic than down pillows. The best way to reduce allergen buildup in your pillow is to use a pillow protector nightly.
What is the difference between Down and Down Alternative?
Real down and feathers naturally break down over time, which can increase your exposure to allergens and irritants in your sleep environment. We’ve designed our exclusive designer down alternative out of soft fibers that provide the comfort of down without the allergen drawbacks.
How long do the benefits of Celliant last?
The beneficial properties provided by Celliant®-infused infrared responsive textiles will never wash out, lasting the lifetime of our products.