Recovery Elegant Pillow
- Loft: Medium
- Firmness: Firm
- Fill: Sculpted & vented memory foam
- Cover: Celliant® infrared responsive fabric
- Standard: 24" x 16"
- Limited 3 year warranty
We’ve designed this pillow with cleaner sleep in mind. To machine wash the cover, unzip and remove the memory foam layer. Wash the cover only with like colors on a warm, gentle cycle. Tumble dry low.
Bundle tip: Make sleep hygiene hassle-free
Our breathable and lightweight pillow protectors will pair perfectly with your new pillow for complete 360° protection. Our zippered pillow protectors are easy to use and can be washed and dried on hot settings for a cozy and more hygienic sleep surface.
Our fade-free promise ensures that the beneficial properties provided by Celliant®-infused infrared textiles work through multiple layers of fabric and won’t wash out over time. The antimicrobial properties on our treated products remain active for over 50 washings and never impact the comfort or softness of our fabrics.
Comfort + Recovery
Designed with your body in mind™
Your body is constantly producing energy necessary for essential functions throughout the day. In fact, you naturally generate an average of 100 watts of power every second. However, did you know that only about 40% of the power your body produces is utilized while the remaining 60% goes unused?
Our premium Recovery pillow covers are woven with Celliant®, which features a proprietary combination of natural minerals and trace elements embedded at the core of each fiber. Celliant® responsive fibers are designed to upcycle your body’s wasted energy by reflecting it back into your muscles and tissues as infrared wavelengths.
By encouraging a surge of oxygen at the cellular level, the Celliant® fibers help temporarily promote increased local blood ﬂow at the site of application in healthy individuals, which helps stimulate quicker recovery. Clinical trials have also revealed numerous positive effects on sleep wellness, including periods of longer, deeper sleep throughout the night with sleep efficiency improving 2.6%* on average.The FDA has determined that Celliant® products are medical devices (as defined in section 201(h) of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act) and are general wellness products. *Celliant® Pilot Sleep Study, Dr. Marcel Hungs & Dr. Annabel Wang, University of California - Irvine Medical Center, 2010.
Sculpted memory foam
Our sculpted, temperature-neutral memory foam provides a unique blend of comfort and reserved response that cradles the curvatures of the neck and spine.
Silver Product Protection
Our antimicrobial silver product protection helps keep your bedding fresher longer by inhibiting bacteria, mold, and mildew that cause deterioration, stains and odors on this product. Rest assured that our silver treatment is Oeko-Tex certified, lasts for over 50 washes, and never affects the softness or comfort of our fabrics.
Internationally renowned independent textile testing ensures that no harmful substances are used in the production of our products.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this product qualify for a bundle discount?
Sure does! You can save 15, 25…up to 40% site-wide when you bundle our premium sleep products!
How often should I replace my pillow?
If you use a pillow protector, you should plan to replace your pillows every three years. Pillows that are used without protection from moisture, allergens, and other irritants that build up in your sleep environment over time should be replaced every year.
Is this pillow hypoallergenic?
Many of our pillows are designed with our exclusive designer down alternative, Identically Down, which are more hypoallergenic than down pillows. The best way to reduce allergen buildup in your pillow is to use a pillow protector nightly.
Is this pillow free from toxins?
All of our pillows are Oeko-Tex® STANDARD 100 certified, one of the world's best-known labels for textiles tested for harmful substances. It stands for customer confidence and high product safety. Find out more at https://www.oeko-tex.com/en/our-standards/standard-100-by-oeko-tex.
How long do the benefits of Celliant last?
The beneficial properties provided by Celliant®-infused infrared responsive textiles will never wash out, lasting the lifetime of our products.