Recovery Firm Latex Pillow
- Loft: Medium
- Firmness: Firm
- Fill: 100% Talalay Latex
- Cover: Celliant® infrared responsive fabric
- Queen: 28" x 16"
- King: 33" x 16"
- Limited 3 year warranty
Laundry day is a breeze with our machine washable pillow covers. Remove the Latex core and wash the cover only on a warm, gentle cycle with like colors. Tumble dry low until thoroughly dry.
Bundle tip: Additional savings and protection
Create a cleaner, more hygienic sleep surface by pairing one of our machine washable pillow protectors with your new pillow. Our pillow protectors can be washed and dried on hot settings and provide complete 360° protection.
Our fade-free promise ensures that our sleep essentials woven with Celliant® infrared responsive textiles will never wash out, lasting the lifetime of our products. Plus, the antimicrobial properties on our silver treated products remain active for over 50 washings and never impact the comfort or softness of our fabrics.
Sorry, this product is currently not available.
100% Talalay Latex
We love the responsive touch of latex. And for those who want firm support, the dough-like loft and springy response of premium Talalay latex might make for your new favorite pillow. Discover exceptional neck and shoulder support like only Talalay can provide.
Comfort + Recovery
As you sleep, your body’s cells and systems go into repair mode, renewing and restoring the essential components that help you take on the challenges of the day. Even during rest, you naturally generate an average of 100 watts of power every second. Surprisingly, only about 40% of the power your body produces is utilized while the remaining 60% goes unused.
The Celliant® infrared responsive fibers found in our Recovery pillow covers are designed to upcycle your body’s wasted infrared wavelengths by reflecting them back into your muscles and tissues. This encourages a surge of oxygen at the cellular level, which temporarily promotes increased local blood ﬂow at the site of application in healthy individuals. Quite simply, our Celliant® products help support your sleep wellness. In clinical trials, participants sleeping on products made with Celliant® experienced periods of longer, deeper sleep throughout the night and an average improved sleep efficiency of 2.6%*.
The FDA has determined that Celliant® products are medical devices (as defined in section 201(h) of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act) and are general wellness products. *Celliant® Pilot Sleep Study, Dr. Marcel Hungs & Dr. Annabel Wang, University of California - Irvine Medical Center, 2010.
100% Talalay Latex
Experience the vented, quick responsive support of our 100% Talalay Latex core for the ultimate in pressure relief and comfort.
Silver Product Protection
Our antimicrobial silver product protection helps keep your bedding fresher longer by inhibiting bacteria, mold, and mildew that cause deterioration, stains, and odors on this product. Rest assured that our silver treatment is Oeko-Tex certified, lasts for over 50 washes, and never affects the softness or comfort of our fabrics.
Internationally renowned independent textile testing ensures that no harmful substances are used in the production of our products.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this pillow qualify for bundle savings?
It does! Add this and other sleep essentials to your cart for savings up to 40%.
How often should I replace my pillow?
If you use a pillow protector, you should plan to replace your pillows every three years. Pillows that are used without protection from moisture, allergens, and other irritants that build up in your sleep environment over time should be replaced every year.
Is this pillow free from toxins?
All of our pillows are Oeko-Tex® STANDARD 100 certiified, one of the world's best-known labels for textiles tested for harmful substances. It stands for customer confidence and high product safety. Find out more at https://www.oeko-tex.com/en/our-standards/standard-100-by-oeko-tex.
How long do the benefits of Celliant last?
The beneficial properties provided by Celliant®-infused infrared responsive textiles will never wash out, lasting the lifetime of our products.
What if I don’t like this pillow?
We offer a 30-night comfort guarantee that allows you to return products that don’t meet your sleep needs. Click here for more information.